Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Couple allows one year old child to play with gun

Started by Anonymous, January 12, 2015, 09:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Renee

I have no words. Some people are too stupid to be allowed to breed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I have no words. Some people are too stupid to be allowed to breed.

The problem is that they are all too often the ones that breed the most.

Frost

Quote from: "Renee"I have no words. Some people are too stupid to be allowed to breed.

Likely Liberal Democrats, you know the ones who keep voting in anti gun politicians, and are hypocrites.  ac_unsure

Really though, what idiots they are for that, now the kid will likely grab any gun he sees, and shoot someone.

Maybe he will shoot the idiot parents.

Frost

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blue"

Likely Liberal Democrats, you know the ones who keep voting in anti gun politicians, and are hypocrites.  ac_unsure

Really though, what idiots they are for that, now the kid will likely grab any gun he sees, and shoot someone.

We can only hope.

At least shoot their private parts off  ac_dance

Frost

This makes me think of the poor kids out there that have got a hold of guns, and killed someone.

Sad they have to live with that just because stupid people like that.

Romero

Most likely right-wing gun nuts, since we see this kind of stupidity from them on a daily basis.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"

Most likely right-wing gun nuts, since we see this kind of stupidity from them on a daily basis.
No, it's left-wing junkie welfare bums, since we see this kind of stupidity from them on a daily basis. Just ask any cop.

Obango's people.

Romero doesn't know shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frost

Quote from: "Blue"This makes me think of the poor kids out there that have got a hold of guns, and killed someone.

Sad they have to live with that just because stupid people like that.

Our firearm expert is Renee and she has some pretty strong views on the safe storage and handling of guns.

I do also since I own so many, and take it seriously. I keep most of mine in a vault, and secure except two, and they get put away anytime young kids are around.

I also talk to the kids about gun safety, and tell them if some of their friends gets a real one out leave since they are not responsible little humans.

Frost

Right, like I see on the news every day with black on black on white Hispanic Asian crimes.

Oh yes I do believe most blacks are liberal democrats, and most own guns shooting people daily.

Oh, and the majority of prisons are filled with the same democrats that had guns.

Go ahead, make something else up about the right wing gun nuts.

How about some Christian extremist also, you know they are in the news daily blowing people up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
No, it's left-wing junkie welfare bums, since we see this kind of stupidity from them on a daily basis. Just ask any cop.

Obango's people.

Romero doesn't know shit.

That along with rich Hollywood celebutards and billionaires that do OPEC's bidding for them.

Renee

Right, like I see on the news every day with black on black on white Hispanic Asian crimes.

Oh yes I do believe most blacks are liberal democrats, and most own guns shooting people daily.

Oh, and the majority of prisons are filled with the same democrats that had guns.

Go ahead, make something else up about the right wing gun nuts.

How about some Christian extremist also, you know they are in the news daily blowing people up.

It's a fact support by the FBI crime reports that most of the gun violence in the US is perpetrated by gangs or it is gang/drug related in some way.

I wonder how many right wing conservative gangs  ac_toofunny  have been involved in shootings compared to the shootings performed by gangs found in our left leaning urban "hoods"?   ac_umm

There is a reason why our urban centers are hotbeds for gun violence and sure as hell isn't because they are full of white conservatives

Frost

i know Renee, all true. We have had five homicides already this year here, all drug, and gang stuff from the Liberal Hood Obama supporters.

No wonder he wants to give felons their voting rights back, and free the drug offenders from prison.

Drive gun violence up for his agenda, and gain votes, win win for his type.

Annie

A few years ago hubby asked me if we should get a gun. I knew why he suggested it because all we ever see and hear are increasing terror acts, home invasions etc. When we first moved to this neighborhood a neighbor's kids were saying stuff like die die! I kill you! I kill you I kill you! Death to white people! I was like wth???? My daughter told the kid that she has native Indian in her genes so technically she's not white lol.  I also think hubby thought about getting a gun for protection because the same kid was boasting that his dad has a gun. I opted for no gun but a bat at the door instead.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous